Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    Shameless Plugs

    I wanted to take a quick second to direct your attention to a couple of poker-related things:

    1. A friend of mine who I have spent many an hour talking life and poker with via AIM, Stephen Lawrence, has had one of his poker articles published at the following link:

    http://foxpoker.com/articles

    Stephen, commonly known as Virge, is a great poker mind and a helluva nice guy. I encourage everyone to check out the article and if you're looking for some cash-game coaching, please consider Virge as a worthy candidate.

    2. I have been putting a ton of time in at the Pokerroad Forums and am running a couple of different contests for the LAPC Main Event. I spend most of my time in the "Live Tournaments" section of the forum so I again encourage you to first check out Pokerroad , then check out the forums and especially the Live tourney section. I am, of course, Willing2Die on the forums.

    Thanks for reading,

    W2D

    No comments: