Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 6, 2008

    FTOPS Update

    I went deep in the TILT $17K last night (20th out of 951 entrants) so I thought maybe things would continue tonight in FTOPS Event #1. Unfortunately, I was at work late so I actually had to play while driving home (30-minute drive). I don't know if anyone has ever played on their laptop WHILE driving but it sucks. I picked up A-A in the BB and a limper ended up flopping a set of 7's on me for half my stack. I was pretty much short for the next 2 1/2 hours and played a short stack pretty well but ended up running A-J into A-A to cripple me then ran 6-6 into A-A to finish the job....

    I probably won't play another FTOPS event until Sunday's $300 event.

    Thanks for reading,

    W2D

    No comments: