Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 20, 2009

    January

    Quick update:

    I'm heading to the Commerce on Sunday to play in the LAPC $335 event at 1:00 P.M. Just another example of why my wife is the best woman in the world..she didn't bat an eye when I told her I was going.

    My goal for the year is to read twenty (20) new books and I've already powered down two of them. I read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and Talent is Overrated by Geoff Colvin. I highly recommend both of them. I've compiled a reading list for 2009 which so far includes the following:

    According to Doyle by Doyle Brunson
    The Looming Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright
    Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq by Thomas Ricks
    Elements of Poker by Tommy Angelo
    Just 2 Seconds by Gavin Debecker
    The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman

    I'm always looking for recommendations so if you know of any "must-reads", please let me know.

    Thanks for reading,

    W2D

    No comments: