Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 28, 2008

    Degenerate Thursday night

    Lol....Last night I was like someone that hadn't drank for awhile and was left at a wedding reception with an open bar. Or maybe a guy who just got out of prison and gets dropped at the NCAA cheerleading finals...you get the picture! I had played 2 satellites in the last five days and I was dying for some action. My inner-degenerate took over and I played pretty much anything I could find. Here is how my night went:

    5 MTT's.....0 cashes (-$164)
    5 SNG satellites to the $750K.....2 seats won (+$58)
    3 Turbo 6-max SNG's.....1 1st and 1 2nd (+$38)
    1 Step-1 WSOP SNG.....(-$7.50)
    1 $55 PLO Heads-up SNG.....1st (+$45)
    1 $220 NLHE Heads-up SNG.....1st ($+180)
    300 hands of $1/$2 NLHE 6-max cash.....Up as much as $425 but finished (+$105)

    I pretty much tapped anything that moved in front of me on the screen last night. I finished up around $250 which isn't bad considering I was playing different games, different structues, etc.

    I know it's a little early but I'm starting to grip about the fact that I haven't had the time or opportunities to really shoot for a Main Event seat yet. I'm really aiming towards the $500 Sunday qualifiers and the $1,000 Thursday qualifiers but they just haven't fit into my schedule yet. I see all these people winning their seats in what appears (anyways) to be simple fashion and it gets me frustrated. I've done it in the past so there's no reason I shouldn't be able to do it again. MY TIME IS COMING.........

    Thanks for reading,

    W2D

    No comments: