Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 4, 2008

    Steamrolling April...




    Here are some random thoughts from the last few days:

    -My MTT game seems to have turned around and I'm really feeling good about my play. The 3rd place finish on Sunday was solid and I followed that up with a 13th place finish in the $23K last night and I also won a $535 seat to the 150-seat WSOP tournament in June. I got K-Q in against A-J on a flop of A-J-10 in the $23K. Turn-10....River-10. OUCH!!!!!!

    -Another Pro Bounty and T-shirt

    Hello HGJ18622,
    Congratulations! You busted Michael Craig in the following tournament:
    $23,000 KO Guarantee (44235721)
    We have credited your Full Tilt Poker account with a bounty prize of $70.00.
    In recognition of your achievement, we would like to send you a special T-Shirt.


    -Three weeks from tomorrow we leave for an 8-day trip to Disneyworld. I'm really looking forward to treating the wife and kids like royalty. I've got limos driving us to and from here in L.A. and in Orlando. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    -One of my goals for the year was to have 12 profitable months. I was stuck $1800 on March 30th for the month of March before that $2900 score so that allowed me to escape. January and February were good months so I'm up five figures so far for the year. If I don't win a WSOP ME seat, I just plan on winning enough cash to pay my entry. :):):0

    -My daughter, Hannah, is crushing in softball this year. She leads the league in homeruns with 2 and is a force everytime she gets up to the plate. Monday's shot was a grand slam...

    -Rubba and I are committed to crushing in April and we're well on our way. He has won a $216, $535, and $1060 seat in satellites the last 3 nights.

    -I plan on attaining "IRON" iron-man status on Full Tilt this month. For no reason other than just a goal to acheive. I need 24 days of at least 200 FTP points. I have 200 for the first 4 days so far.

    -I have my room booked at the RIO for the WSOP June 26-29th. I'll be playing in the $2k buy-in on the 27th and pretty much gambling on anything that moves the rest of the weekend. I have tons of work and online friends coming out that weekend so it should be fun.

    -I'm playing the main event no matter what....

    That's all for now.

    Thanks for reading,

    W2D

    No comments: