Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 6, 2008

    Here's a quick one...

    Man....I played 3 more MTT's last night and cashed in all three. I've become a cashing machine but for anyone that knows anything about tournament poker, just cashing will usually be a losing proposition long-term. I need to FINAL TABLE something. I came in 17th out of 351 in a STARS $20 MTT after my Q-Q lost A-K with two tables left. I finished 40th out of 393 in the TILT $23K and 82nd out of 1393 in the TILT Midnight Madness. All of this moderate success makes me want to start putting in more quantity as I feel my game is really in tune right now. I need to make some minor adjustments to start building stacks late so I'm not always caught in shove/fold territory late but I know it's coming. The only real thing you can do is continue to put yourself in position late and sometimes cards and luck take over.

    On another note, I wired $12,000 to Harrah's yesterday so I'm registered for Event #48 ($2,000 NLHE) and Event #54 ($10,000 Main Event). BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for reading,

    W2D

    No comments: